mardi 2 avril 2013

Ramones 1979-1980 : End of The Century


Face A : She's the One (2:13)
(Ramones)
Face B : I Wanna be Sedated  (2:29)
(Joey Ramone)










Face A : Rock 'n' roll High Scholl (2:20)
(Ramones)
Face B : Do You Wanna Dance ? (live)
(Bobby Freeman)












Ramones : End Of The Century
Sorti en février 1980 (Sire Records)

Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio
I'm Affected
Danny Says
Chinese Rock
The Return Of Jakie and Judy
Let's Go
Baby, I love You
I Can't Make It on Time
This Ain't Havana
Rock 'n' Roll High Scholl
All The Way
High Risk Insurance

Joey Ramone (chant), Johnny Ramone (guitare), Dee Dee Ramone (base), Marky Ramone (batterie).



Face A : Baby, I Love You  (2:50)
(Phil Spector, Jeff Barry, Ellie Greenwich)
Face B : High Risk Insurance (2:08)
(ramones)









Face A : Do You Remember Rock 'n' Roll Radio (3:50)
(Dee Dee, Joey, Johnny Ramone)
Face B : Let's Go (3:02)
(Ramones)








Face A : I Wanna Be Sedated (2:29)
(Dee Dee, Joey, Johnny Ramone)
Face B :  The return of Jackie and Judy (3:12)
(Ramones)










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire