mardi 4 juin 2013

Ramones 1989 Brain Drain




Ramones : Brain Drain
sorti le 23 mars 1989 (Sire US, Chrysalis UK)
Face A :

I Believe In Miracles
Zero Zero UFO
Don't Bust My Chops
Punishment Fits the Crime*
All Screwed Up
Palisades Park

Face B :

Pet Sematary
Learn to Listen
Can't Get You Outta My Mind
Ignorance Is Bliss
Come Back, baby
Merry Christmas (I Don't Want To Fight Tonight)

Joey ramone (chant), Johnny Ramone (guitare),Dee Dee Ramone (basse, *chant), Marky ramone (batterie).

 Face A : Pet Sematary (Dee Dee Ramone , Daniel Rey) 3:32
Face B : Sheena Is a punk Rocker (Joey Ramone) 2:47

ramones : pet sematary


Face A : I Believe In Miracles (Dee Ramone, Daniel Rey)  3:18
Face B : All Screwed Up Joey Ramone, A Schernoff, marky Ramone, D Rey) 3:58


Ramones : I believe in miracles


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire